aerial work platform
It is a product that can be used in various industries for high-altitude work, equipment installation, maintenance and other mobile high-altitude work.
The main products of the platform are: scissor-fork platform, trailer-type platform, curve-arm platform, gib-type platform, aluminum alloy platform, jacket-type platform and spider platform.
1. It must be equipped with professional operators who have been specially trained, passed the examination and have been on duty with certificates.
2. Operators must be in accordance with the maintenance provisions of mechanical equipment, in the implementation of the inspection and maintenance before starting the lifting platform, the work should be checked before the platform car working range, remove obstacles to the platform car turning and walking.
3. The support is an important preparatory work for the operation of the upper air work platform. The flat ground, such as soft or undulating foundation, must be padded with sleepers before the work can be carried out.
4. The upper working platform should start the lower arm first, then the middle arm and finally the upper arm. During the operation of the lifting platform, the lower arm must be lifted to a certain height before turning. The turning should be slow. At the same time, pay attention to whether the distance between the cutting arm and the platform to each equipment meets the safety requirements.
5. The operator on the working platform should wear a safety belt. When working in the live area, the vehicle body should be grounded according to the regulations. The person in charge of the operation of the lifting platform should be in charge of the command. The signals sent out must be clear and accurate.
6. Before the operation of the platform, the person in charge shall explain the technology and safety to the operator, and the content shall include: work content and requirements; Safety precautions and danger points; Division of labor and scope of responsibility. The person in charge of the work should not only check the vehicle condition and operation personnel, but also check whether the terrain environment, takeoff and landing meet the requirements of safety technical measures or work plans formulated in advance. If there is any discrepancy, the corresponding measures should be developed before the work can start.